The TBS 9900 series of payment kiosks allows users to complete transactions for printing, copying, scanning and faxing with coins, bills, major credit/debit cards, via swipe or chip as well as NFC technology, which includes HID, Apple Pay and Android Pay, as well as other forms of NFC technology.
The TBS 9900 kiosks are top-quality, reliable units with complete metering, high-security locks and the ability to operate in pulse or serial modes. The TBS 9900 kiosks can be equipped with an MBD card reader.
Pay for prints, copies, scans and fax through one user interface. Compatible with most major manufactures:
Credit/Debit Card Features
- Customers can now use major credit and debit cards via swipe or chip, NFC technology, HID, Apple Pay and Google Wallet, as well as Student IDs and Library Cards.
- Affordable micro-transaction fee.
- PCI compliant, alleviating any privacy or security concerns.
Our kiosks allow you to set a different cost per cash copy at each controlled copier. Card-accepting units also allow you to set a separate stored value debit card cost at each unit. Two price-accepting lines are available to charge additional amounts for special features such as alternate paper sizes or color and black and white.
In addition to standard pulse operation, TBS kiosks are capable of serial communication with most network printing software. This will allow a multi-function device to serve as both a glass-top copier and a network printer. Card-accepting units can also be used as add value stations, allowing users to transfer coin or bill currency onto a stored-value card right at the kiosk.
The TBS kiosk controls access to the usage of photocopiers, microfilm print readers, network printing and a variety of other equipment.
Our modular design allows for easy configuration as a:
- Coin-only reader
- Coin and bill reader
- Coin and card reader
- Coin, card and bill reader
- Optional credit/debit card reader
These units are always upgradable to add additional functionalities.
- Allows for any combination of coin, bill and card vending
- Programmable cash and card costs
- Allows for money to be inserted ‘up front’ for uninterrupted operation
- Advanced locking system
- Bypass mode available with use of key
- Can interface with any MBD Card Reader
- Adds value to cards
- Controls access to MFDs (Copy, Print and Fax functions), Microfiche and related equipment
- Integrates with Print Management software (call for listing)
- Heavy-duty steel construction with tamper-proof T-bar door lock
- Allows users to insert multiple coins/bills and make copies or print jobs until value is depleted
- Programmable cash cost per copy ($0.01 to $9.99)
- UL—CSA Approved
Coin Only Features
- Accepts U.S. nickels, dimes, quarters and dollar coins (Canadian, Mexican or international coin changer available)
- Self-replenishing change tubes
- High-capacity changer (optional)
- Provides change in $1 coins (optional)
Bill Acceptor Features
- Accepts U.S. 1, 2, 5, 10 & 20 dollar bills
- Optional Bill Recycler, provides change back in dollar bills
Optional Card Reader Features
- Stored value debit card readers
- Credit/Debit Card Terminals
(Readers are optional and may be added at time of purchase or in the future.)
Credit/Debit Card Web Portal
Web-based portal for real-time access to credit and debit card transaction status, including the ability to issue refunds and run reports
- Electronic auditing through display or RS-232 Port (PC or Printer)
- 9900 Stand (Floor stand as photographed)
- FL1—front load housing hosting copiers.
|Specifications||TBS 9900 Kiosk Model|
|Dimensions—Inches||12 1/2” x 28” x 6 1/2” (308 x 710 x 165)|
|Shipping Weight||41 lbs|
|Display||4×16 LCD with Auto-Diagnosis|
|Coin Changer||Standard: 3 Tubes/ Optional: 4 Tubes|
|Internal Card Reader||Optional—Magnetic or Smart stored value cards and On-line Transactional Reader|
|Display & Programming Languages||English, French and Spanish|
|Currencies Accepted||United States, Mexico, Canada and Euro|
|Bypass Mode||Standard—secured with key|
|Multi Copy (ESCROW)||Standard|
|Audit Counters||Multiple Electronic Counters Standard|
|Power Supply Input/Output||120VAC 0.5 amp, 30VDC 1 amp UL/CSA|
|Printer Audit Output||Standard|
|Data Transfer Output||Standard|
|Copier Harness||Standard Universal Harness Included|
|Input Pulse Rating||5 to 30 volts|
|Exit Delay||Programmable 0 to 30 sec + -0.1 sec|
|Drop Time||Programmable 0 to 25 sec + -0.1 sec|
|Blind Time||Programmable 0 to 25 sec + -0.01 sec|
|Pulse Length||Programmable 0 to 10 sec + -0.02 sec|
|Bypass||Standard for Key Administrators|
|RS-232 Port||Standard 2 Serial Ports|
All logos and trademarks on this site are the property of their respective owners.