TBS offers the finest coin towers on the market today. Top quality, reliable units with complete metering, high security locks, and the ability to operate in pulse or serial modes. The TBS 9900 can be equipped with an MBD card reader.
Capable of attaching to most brands of copiers, including the latest in digital technology MFD’s. The TBS 9900 is also capable of operating with many network print management software packages to charge for printing.
- Allows for any combination of coin, bill, and card vending
- Programmable cash and card costs.
- Allows for money to be inserted ‘up front’ for uninterrupted operation
- Advanced locking system
- Bypass mode available with use of key
- Can interface with any MBD Card Reader
- Adds value to cards
TBS towers control access to the usage of photo copiers, microfilm print readers, network printing and a variety of other equipment.
Our modular design allows for easy configuration as a:
- Coin only reader
- Coin and bill reader
- Coin and card reader
- Coin, card, and bill reader
These units are always upgradable to add additional functionalities.
Our towers allow you to set a different cost per cash copy at each controlled copier. Card accepting units also allow you to set a separate stored value debit card cost at each unit. Two price accepting lines are available to charge additional amounts for special features such as alternate paper sizes or color and black and white.
In addition to standard pulse operation, TBS Towers are capable of serial communication with most network printing software. This will allow a multi-function device to serve as both a glass top copier and a network printer. Card accepting units can also be used as add value stations, allowing users to transfer coin or bill currency onto a stored value card right at the tower.
- Controls access to MFD’s (Copy, Print, and fax functions), Microfiche and related equipment
- Integrates with Print Management software (call for listing)
- Heavy-duty steel construction with tamper proof T—bar door lock
- Allows users to insert multiple coins/bills and then make copies or print jobs until value is depleted
- Programmable cash cost per copy ($0.01 to $9.99)
- UL—CSA Approved
Coin Only Features
- Accepts U.S. nickels, dimes, quarters, and dollar coins (Canadian, Mexican, or international coin changer available)
- Self-replenishing change tubes
- High capacity changer (optional)
- Provides change in $1 coins (optional)
Bill Acceptor Features
- Accepts U.S. 1, 2, 5, 10 & 20 dollar bills
- Optional Bill Recycler, provides change back in dollar bills
Card Reader Features
- Stored value debit card readers
- Credit Card readers
(Readers are optional and may be added at time of purchase or in the future.)
TBS 9900 Auditing
- Electronic auditing through display or RS-232 Port (PC or Printer)
- 9900 Stand (Floor stand as photographed)
- CAB-XX Copier Cable
- FL1—front load housing hosting copiers.
TBS 9900 Model
|Dimensions—inches||12 1/1” x 28” x 6 1/2” (308 x 710 x 165)|
|Shipping weight||41 lbs|
|Display||4×16 LCD with Auto-Diagnosis|
|Coin Changer||Standard: 3 Tubes/ Optional: 4 Tubes|
|Internal Card Reader||Optional—Magnetic or Smart stored value cards and On-line Transactional Reader|
|Display & Programming Languages||English, French, and Spanish|
|Currencies Accepted||United States, Mexico, Canada, and|
|Bypass Mode||Standard—secured with key|
|Multi Copy (ESCROW)||Standard|
|Audit Counters||Multiple Electronic Counters Standard|
|Power Supply Input/Output||120VAC 0.5 amp, 30VDC 1 amp UL/CSA|
|Printer Audit Output||Standard|
|Data Transfer Output||Standard|
|Copier Harness||Standard Universal Harness Included|
|Input Pulse Rating||5 to 30 volts|
|Exit Delay||Programmable 0 to 30 sec + -0.1 sec|
|Drop Time||Programmable 0 to 25 sec + -0.1 sec|
|Blind Time||Programmable 0 to 25 sec + -0.01 sec|
|Pulse Length||Programmable 0 to 10 sec + -0.02 sec|
|Bypass||Standard for Key Administrators|
|RS-232 Port||Standard 2 Serial Ports|